tisdag 5 januari 2010

Yesterday in five photos

The theme for ABC Wednesday this week is Y. I thought for a while about Yellow and Yarrow, but then my choice fell on Yesterday.

So, here are five pics from my day Yesterday.

Yesterday before lunch we went out playing in the snow.


I tried to capture some snowflakes on my arm yesterday, but it did'nt work out the way I wanted it to. (Maybe if I've had another camera.)


We also wisited some friends yesterday, this is their turtle.


The sunset yesterday was lovely, as can be seen above.


And in the evening, yesterday, when I went to the store to get some milk I saw this.

7 kommentarer:

Sylvia K sa...

Looks as though it was a lovely Yesterday! Great post for the day!

Have a great week! Stay warm!

Sylvia

Kim, USA sa...

Great photos...thanks for sharing!

YOU

Tumblewords: sa...

What a beautiful yesterday. All the photos are wonderful but the red berry/white snow is spectacular!

photowannabe sa...

Wonderful choices for Y. Playing in the snow looks likefun.

Roger Owen Green sa...

yesterday usually seems so melancholy; not this post

Joy sa...

Looks like a lovely day. Beautiful last image.

Jay sa...

Yesterday was very pretty! And a very original choice for Y! :)