fredag 15 januari 2010

Water-lillys

This week in Blooming Friday Katarina asks: Which plants do you whish you had? Or do you already have all the jewels that you've ever wished for?

My answer on those questions is that I dream of having a garden in the first place. When I have a garden, I would like to have a little pond in it with water-lillys.


I love to participate in those different memes and almost every time I look at all other participants contributions, but I'm sorry if I don't leave comments to all of you. I kind of have a hard time to have the time to do that with six kids.


5 kommentarer:

Diane AZ sa...

I love the lilies and the reflections in the dark water are stunning!

Carver sa...

The waterlillies are gorgeous.

Katarina sa...

Jag skulle också vilja ha en damm med näckrosor! De är så vackra där de flyter på vattnet omgivna av de stora, gröna bladen.
Njut av helgen!

Mies Balkong sa...

Åh näckrosor, så fina. Den understa är helt ljuvlig...

Ha en skön helg! =)
/Marie

AnnA sa...

Underbara foton, Shannara!
hälsn
AnnA