tisdag 26 januari 2010

All about kids / Random Tuesday

I don't really know if anyone out there reads my summarys of the weeks, but I'll continue writing them anyway. =)


Starting with last weeks night between tuesday and wednesday. That night I learned that my babyboy is just not going to be a mathematician, he is also going to beat Houdini. Somehow my little boy managed to crawl out of his pyjamas through the neckband. There is no way that that should be possible?

The same night my two-year-old had some kind of a problem with deciding wich bed to sleep in, until 4,30 in the morning she went up and down, dragging all her pacifiers and teddybears with her from one bed to another. She woke up all the other kids more than once. Mommy almost lost her mind!

My little daughter also complained about having a spider on her eye, I thought it was just a lock of her hair that irritated her. But one day later I discovered that she looked lika a racoon around her eyes. She had fallen some days earlier and hit her forehead and now the bruises were moving around a little. Looked kind of strange.

My kids have been ill for a couple of days too, so have I, we caught some kind of cold. Sour throat and sneezing. We stayed in and played tv-games and computers for almost two days. =)

At friday my lovely almost teenanger woke me up by covering my face with a schoolbook. She wanted me to ask her questions about Asia because they had a big test that day in school. I were so tired I could'nt open my eyes. I'm happy that she takes school serious though, but she allready knew all the facts, I had been question her the night before.


At saturday Snufflan came to me, sighed, looked at me and sighed again.

"What's up girl?"
"Well, it's beeing eskhos, eskast, exhausting to be a big girl."
"Okay, do you know the meaning of that world baby?"
"No mum, but it is a hard word to say, and it is hard to be a big girl and go to the toilet, you have to think all the time."
"But you can wear a diaper if you want to."
"No I'm NOT wearing a DIAPER!"

After that she ran away happy!

In the end of the weekend I was fed up by beeing stuck inside my house so we took the car and drew to the mall in the big city. My two oldest kids found some shoes and the other ones found some new toys that were on sale. Mom got nothing as usual, but at least I got out of the house for a little while.


On our way home I stopped to take some photos of ice by the road and my kids told me I was crazy. I took that as a compliment. =)


Our week has been pretty calm, feels like we are tired and in a big need of sun now!

I saved the cutest untill the end. This week my soon-to-turn-six-years-old son got his first Loveletter from a cute girl in his class and later the same day he saw that his mother was tired so he told his younger brother NOT to wake mommy up in the middle of the night. Instead he should wake him up and he should go down and make his little brother sleep again.

Also check out All About Kids and Random Tuesday to see how other people spend their time.

1 kommentar:

Stacie sa...

Awwww that part about your 6 year old son was adorable. I cracked up laughing about the potty conversation. I hope you all get to feeling better. The ice pictures were fantastic! Thanks for joining in this week :)