måndag 18 januari 2010

Mosaic Monday

I found something new, again! =) Mosaic Monday sounds like a thing I want to participate in so here I am!

Pictures from this winter, it has been a beautiful winter, but now it's enough for me...

To see more Mosaic visit:


(I love to participate in those different memes and almost every time I look at all other participants contributions, but I'm sorry if I don't leave comments to all of you. I kind of have a hard time to have the time to do that with six kids.)

7 kommentarer:

eileeninmd sa...

Wonderful mosaic and you must be busy with six kids.

Golden West sa...

Charming photos of your winter wonderland!

ch sa...

Love the style of your mosaic. Yes winter sure does have moments of beauty and you have captured them perfectly!
Have a great week!
Cindy

Sherrie sa...

Hi!
Beautiful shots! I would love winter if it wasn't so cold. The shot of water scene in the top left is awesome. Have a great day!

Sherrie
A View of My Life
http://splummer-aviewofmylife.blogspot.com/2010/01/mosaic-monday_18.html

Judith @ Lavender Cottage sa...

A great mosaic. I think we've all had enough of winter even though it has been milder this year.

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts sa...

Beautiful mosaic!!! Enough of winter now!!!

Foley sa...

I concur with your thoughts on enough winter is enough! There are beautiful photos to be taken but will love to see the green grass!