tisdag 19 januari 2010

All about Kids / Random Tuesday

Last week I told you about all six kids of mine. (read it here)

This week and oncoming weeks I'll tell you about what we have done since last time. Like a summary of our weeks.

Last tuesday my kids returned from beeing zoombies to beeing monsters again after the christmasvacation. We started the morning by waking up far too late. That made a chaos beyond this world. Kids running around, eating sandwishes, playing Darth Vader and trying to get all stuff for school in their bags.

They had forgotten how to put their clothes on so I calmly explained that if they didn't get dressed then they had to go to school in their underwear

When I finally got all six kids ready and turned to put my jacket on Snotti asked: ”Mom, are you going to leave us at preschool in your pyjamas?” (read all about it in swedish here)

After leaving the small kids at their school I went to the doctor for a six month check with the baby. He turned out to be a normal child according to the doctor, well according to me no one living with me can be normal. ;) I'm not! (the whole story in swedish here)

On wednesday I tried to convince my babyboy that he needs to eat real food and not just breastmilk. It kind of sounded like this:


”Please open your mouth, this is lovely, yummy yummy in your tummy”

”No way mom, I'll never eat that”

”Oh, yes you will, please open up, I'll tickle you until you open your mouth”

”My god, mom, this is not good, it tastes like a word I'm not allowed to say”

Mommy made some funny faces to make the baby smile and he did so Mommy tried to convince him to open the mouth one more time by doing funny faces and tickle him again. Than he just looked at me with his big blue eyes that said:

”Mom, I think it's time to call the doctors in green, you know the ones with a nice jacket with the arms going on the back. I really think that you are out of controll and needs to see them, are'nt you?” (more about this here and here in swedish)


The rest of the week has been calm. Some pinting with watercoulors have been done and playing with playdough. The two big kids have had friends here over the night last weekend.


At saturday morning Dödskallen took the three small kids into his room to let Mommy sleep in with the baby. Sleeping twenty minutes longer in the morning made Mommy have to clean o'boy and paint for an hour.


My little Snuffla had painted both herself and the carpets and when I got up she sat on the table eating choclatepowder with a spoon right from the package. (in swedish here)


At both saturday and sunday we went skating, first time for Snotti. Exciting! We had a great time by the ice. Skating, eating some sandwishes and hot choclate, just enjoying the nice weather. (read all about our skating in swedish here)





randomtuesday

1 kommentar:

I am Harriet sa...

Your kids are very sweet :)

Have a great Tuesday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/im-flying-next-week-and-here-is-one.html