lördag 23 januari 2010

All in one, I hope you don't mind?

Since my internet is messing with me today I'm now going to give you an explosions of pictures. I'm sorry to do like this, but here are pictures for three different memes AND from my day in one post, I hope you don't mind!

The first three pictures are what we woke up to this morning. It has been grey for so long now so the kids almost celebrated when they saw the sun rising!





This picture is from the creek that goes thru the hole I live in. I took it when me and the baby took a little walk in the sun today. My oldest girl took a walk of her own, my two oldest boys stayed in the garden and made a snowcave while the Father and the last two kids went to skate on the ice at the school.

This picture is my contribution to both Senic Sunday and Shadow Shot Sunday .


When I had taken some photos from the bridge I went down to the little harbour. The baby had fallen asleep so I walked closer to the water through snow as deep as to my knees, in jeans and sneakers. How smart is that?

When I finally got to the water I took this shot and it is my contribution to The Monochrome Weekend.


After eating some waffles and putting the kids in the bath this was the view from my balcony!

All in all the day has been perfect. We woke up late (eight is really late when you have SIX kids) to a beautiful sunrise, we have been out playing and walking in the lovely weather AND we have cleaned the house!

15 kommentarer:

Martha Z sa...

It's nice to see the sun when it has been cold and gray. A beautiful sunrise it was, too.

Ralph sa...

These skies are lovely, the variety of colors and cloud formations very artistic. The reflections and shadows of the water and structure are also artistic and the water is so clear. You live in a scenic place, not at all a hole. It all is beautiful!

christina sa...

Härliga bilder! Gillar vattenbilderna, men också bilderna med himlen är supervackra! ha det gott!

Chubskulit Rose sa...

great shots!

My shadow shots

EJ sa...

Great shots! I just followed your blog.

My Mugs shadows

Unknown sa...

Success! You got them all posted in spite of your Internet problems! And they are all worth the effort!

Anonym sa...

Nice monochrome shot, but it pales in comparison to your superb color shots.

Tammie Lee sa...

these are all quite gorgeous!

Cassie sa...

Wow. ALL of your photos are terrific!

6 children: your quiver is full. And you still get your house cleaned!! Blessings!

eileeninmd sa...

Beautiful sunrise shot, and the scenic wintery shot is wonderful too. Well done!

Gerald (Ackworth born) sa...

The Shadows on the river are fascinating.

Crafty Green Poet sa...

lovely skies and very nice reflections too

Jonny Hamachi sa...

Great Shadow Shot!!

Helena sa...

Sounds like a wonderful day. Your sunrise shots are absolutely gorgeous.

Dragonstar sa...

I like that monochrome - full of shapes and reflections.