onsdag 27 januari 2010

When I was a child

I found some old pictures from my parents the other day and since I found a new (for me) meme that is called "Remember Whensday" I thought I should do a post about it. =)

This is me, just a few hours old. I was a quiet round baby weighing over 5 kilos and were only about 51 cm short.


Here I am after beeing baptized. I'm around six weeks of age I think. The dress that I'm wearing my fathers grandmother made for his naming when he was about one or two month old. My three sisters, my six kids and their cousin also wore it at there namings.


Growing. =)


Getting even bigger.













This is me, on I guess my second year and I have probably just become a big sister for the very first time or is soon going to be.




4 kommentarer:

Brenda sa...

What a little doll you were!

Becky sa...

How cute is this? Great pictures of you Shannara!
PS, My grandma was born in Sweden. I would like to go there someday..
Have a perfect Wednesday.
Becky

Mary sa...

These are so cute! I love that the dress has been used over and over by the family.

jan m sa...

What cute pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us.