lördag 16 januari 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday #87


Another selfportrait of me! With my stroller, walking the baby in minus 20 degrees celsius. I frooze my butt off!

The sun had just raised above the trees, making this tall shadows of everything.

For more shadows visit

(I love to participate in those different memes and almost every time I look at all other participants contributions, but I'm sorry if I don't leave comments to all of you. I kind of have a hard time to have the time to do that with six kids.)

11 kommentarer:

S o F sa...

Hallå där!

Tack för titt-in och kommentar hos mig. Kul!

Din skuggbild gillar jag skarpt, den blev ju extra kul med barnvagnen, tycker jag.

Ha det gott!

Gemma Wiseman sa...

Those shadows are soooooooo long! Incredible! And the white of the snow defines the shadows in fascinating blue silhouette! Beautiful!

Sylvia K sa...

Oh, wow!! those are indeed LONG shadows! Love the color of them as well! Beautiful! And fun! Enjoy the remainder of your weekend! Stay warm!

Sylvia

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart sa...

This picture makes me smile... until I read minus 20 degrees Celsius! Hope you are warm and cozy now!

sweetbay sa...

Beautiful shot -- also looks very cold!!

Hey Harriet sa...

How cool that is! Except for the freezing your butt off part of course. Doesn't sound like a pleasant stroll. Yikes!

Serendipity sa...

Wonderful shadow!

A Wild Thing sa...

Truly a statement of the winter blues. It's been in the low 40's here in Iowa and the snows are slowly melting...I long for Spring, as I'm sure you do too, but alas, we have much winter to go...

Crafty Green Poet sa...

what lovely tall shadows, it does look cold too!

Carolyn Ford sa...

Wow! Those shadows are really a special treat! Wow!

Chubby Chieque sa...

Cool shadow! Well done...