onsdag 3 februari 2010

When I was a child #2

If you want to see part one just click here. This is my contribution to the meme called Remember Whensday.

Soon turning two and finally my sister arrived. I guess I was a proud and loving big sister. ;)


With our dog Zimbo on the sofa. I think that my sister is about six month here.


The jumper that my sister wears here I still have at the attic and all of my kids has been using it too.


Me turning three. Isn't it crazy what you remember and not? That t-shirt I'm wearing in this pic was my favourite and I still remembers how I felt using it. I felt happy and it felt soft. Hard to explain.


Merry Christmas! Or is it? My sister looks kind of boored. Funny pic, me trying to look perfect and my sisters wiht ants in her pants... Just three months away from having another sister!

1 kommentar:

Maria sa...

Vad kul med gamla fotografier!