tisdag 23 februari 2010

All About Kids - My Weekly Summary

You could imagine that it would be easy to put young children in bed when they have been up since seven o'clock in the morning, spent five hours in preschool and then played with there cousin for more than four hours. After that they have been to training for an hour.

But oh no, kids never gets tired, at least not when they are four years old. They are like a perpetual motion.

Some days, like when it snows and snows and snows, it is very hard to entertain children my kid's age.

Sometimes when they have excess energy I use the Wii-board and tv to babysit. =) But don't tell anyone, I've heard that the tv is not a good babysitter at all. ;)

Last weekend we had a big storm up here and had to stay inside. To keep the kids busy we made some drawings and other stuff.




At sunday evening we finally left our house and went skating for a short while and then we went to my parents house to get some dinner with my entire family (three sisters and their husband/boyfriends and my kids cousin). We got stupendously good food!




Last night me and my two youngest sat at the er because my little daughter had fell from her bigger brothers bed and broke her leg. I sat there with the baby and my twoyearold for about six hours. Waited forever in five different places. Oh, how I wish I could have taken her pain away. She didn't even get any painkillers!


But all the personal that we met during the stay were very nice and happy. Now I just hope my girl gets well very soon!

Inga kommentarer: