tisdag 16 februari 2010

All About Kids - My Weekly Summary

If you have a hard time to follow my stories about all my kids or if you are one of my new readers, please read the presentation of my kids.

Sometimes I wonder if ear and brain ever connects on boys?

Last wednesday, the big kids had outdoor activities in school, they went when I was in the shower. First, RQ and then Skull.

"Skull, which jacket do you have on?"
"The one I usually have"
"Did you just put a t-shirt on under it?"
"Yes"
"Please pack a sweater with you, because when you are going to be out all day you might be cold"
"But the other jacket is so annoying and I look fat in it too!"
"Eh, I asked if you did bring along a sweater in your bag"
"Why do I need to change the jacket?"
"LISTEN to me, You do not have to change the jacket, just add a sweater in the bag!"
"Ah, okey"
"Use your ears! And what sits between ..."
"My brain went into retirement before I was born, bye mom, love you"
"I love you too!"

Lucky mother to have such a good vocal abilities as she speeks from the shower ... Hmmm ... ;)

Both kids got a medal on the outdoor activites.

After picking up the kids from school the mother was doing the dishes in peace and quiet. When I stood there my little girl came and asked if she could take a bath. "Of course you can", I replied and added that I would soon come to help her.

When I turned off the water in the kitchen I heard how the water flows in the bathroom. The mother creeps cautiously there to see what the kids have invented.

A mother who did not believe that bathtime in this house were able to reach higher levels were quickly re-evaluating that thought.

In the bath sat pretty Snufflan, with tons of bubbles and all the clothes on her body!

Later that evening one of my sons were hungry, so he went into the kitchen and opened the cans with fishballs (haha, sounds funny in english) that were in the cupboard ... It was many cans.

Someone who can guess what we ate that evening?

Then came thursday...

And the mother wondered what the children had ate, anyway?

For a short time this afternoon the mother almost seriously thought about to pack a bag and run for all that her legs could hold.

Imagine this (know some of you readers are really good at building up scenarios in your heads):

In the shower is Skull, with open door, and sings "La Voix" on the topof his lungs, while RQ is singing "Hit me with your best shot" at maximum volume in the living room, the baby is in the car next to her, screaming, Puddeludding and Snotti are chasing each other around, around and growls and howls like wolves and ghosts, Snufflan is halfway into the shower and yell at Skull to be quiet and on the toilet MiniBatman sits and screams "AUNT, I'M DONE HERE, I HAVE POOPED" over and over again. In the middle of this, the phone rings ... Do you think I answered it??

Later that evening my little girl came up and puked all over my bed. Gah, and I really hate stomachflu. That night were a very long night.


This weekend Puddeludding has been very productive, making one thing after another. Like drawing in the snow and building with Lego.




Valentines day came and I got some gorgeuos stuff from my small children.





Yesterday RQ announced that she got on third place among 8250 participants in a poemchallenge. I'm so proud of her!

We had a company phoning yesterday and my six years old boy took the phone and answered.

"Hello!"
"Hey, do you have your mom or dad home?"
"My dad does not live here"
"Have you got your mom there then?"
"Yes"
"Can I speak to her?"
"Who is it?"
"My name is K. ..., can I talk to your mom?"
"Do you sell anything?"
"Eh, I'm calling from an electricity company so in one way, yes."
"Then my mom do not want to talk to you, goodbye!" * click *

My kid rocks!

Last but not least, all my kids at the age of six months.

All About Kids


1 kommentar:

Stacie sa...

Love the pictures. The snow and art work look like fun. Congrats to RQ that is fantastic.