onsdag 10 februari 2010

When I was a child #3

I'll keep writing about me growing up and getting one sister after another this week too. If you want to read part one and two click here.

Our sister finally arrived at the first of april. No one believed mom when she phoned and said it was done and that it was another girl. I don't know how it is in the rest of the world, but in Sweden the first of april is a day when you trick other people.


Me and my babysister after her naming. I don't look that happy, maybe it had been a long day?


Me on my fifth birthday. I'm a little bit tired after having my birthdayparty. I remember how pretty I thought I looked in my new dress. My best present that day were a small tanker. Maybe I were a little bit odd when I was a kid, I guess I still am, but when the other girls my age went walking with their dolls I had a teddybear and my tanker in the little stroller.


All three of us at the ages 6, 4 and 1 years old.


Here I am at the age of seven. Wearing my first schooljumper, with a horse on it. I did'nt even like horses...


Another christmas. I can't remember if I'm on my eight or ninth year here. I'm to the left and to the right is my babysister. It does'nt look like she is into talking to santa.


Time for summervacation, last day at school and I'm ten years old.


Almost three weeks after me turning eleven I got my third babysister. Do you notice the babys clothes? That were my first clothes and we worn it all four of us. All of my six kids have been using them too, but now they don't exist anymore... Ten kids and then they had done it!

To read other stories about "yesterday" please visit Remember Whensday.

2 kommentarer:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) sa...

Shannara, April 1 is April Fool's Day in the USA as well -- a day for tricks. But that was a nice surprise! Very cute pictures; you had a lovely family. I"ll come back and read more.

BP sa...

Gud vad kul det är att läsa om dig och dina systrar. Du skriver så roligt tycker jag. Snack förresten om recycling av barnkläder;-)