fredag 7 januari 2011

Shannara's SaturdayMix #45 - City

Welcome to Shannara's SaturdayMix!

This weeks theme is City. (Stad)

This is a photomeme that everybody is welcome to join whether you use your cellphone or the best camera on the market to take your pictures.

Read the rules here>>

I would like to apologize for not leaving comments to your contributions, I kind of have my hands full during the wintervacation. I'll be back doing that as soon as the schools begins again. =) (And at the moment I don't have a net that works at home either =( )

As always intrepret the theme in anyway you like.

Use your imagination, make it special. Remember, the sky is the limit! (Don't tell me the sky is the limit, I know there are footprints on the moon! ;) )

Let's play!



1 kommentar:

BP sa...

Så ni har kommit hem "in one piece". tackar för det. Love City!! Kram!!